Latin American Trade & Investment Association
The Latin American Investment Forum 2015 will present a unique opportunity for investors and business communities to hear about the latest developments and investment projects in this vibrant and multifaceted region. The Forum has established itself as the leading annual meeting on Latin American investment and trade globally.
Ministers, ambassadors & trade attaches from the participating countries in Latin America will be complemented by corporate speakers, all showcasing their experiences and tips for succeeding in the region. There will be senior speakers on the panels from both the private and public sectors.
The Latin American Investment Forum 2015 will be a full day event focused on opportunities in the infrastructure and energy sectors of 19 Latin American Countries. It will mainly aim at investments banks, infrastructure & construction companies, law firms, and other agents related to the industry.
Objectives of the Forum
- Raise awareness of Latin America as a business and investment destination
- Provide insight into the current economic situation, challenges and opportunities in Latin America
- Enhance inter-regional business links between Latin America and the rest of the world
- Introduce the Latin American Trade and Investment agencies and Embassy commercial teams in London, highlighting the services they provide to help to promote trade in their countries
- Meet the right business and political contacts to pitch for future business in Latin America.
This event is by invitation only. For more information on how to register please contact LATIA here.