The 7th Canning Paper, and corresponding briefing, focuses on Colombia, assessing the status quo in this important year in its history.
Amongst other topics the paper will look at:
- Three scenarios for the future: 'not quite peace'; Santos triumphant; 'everything turns bad'.
- Security under the different scenarios.
- The infrastructure challenge under the different scenarios.
- The macro-economic options.
- Opportunities and risks for the corporate sector.
Canning Circle (Patron) members are given priority to register for Canning Paper Briefings. However, if space is available, registration will be opened to all Canning House Corporate Members for a charge to cover the cost of the printed briefing paper and breakfast. To register your interest in attending please contact us.