Canning House and Pollera Pantalón present a panel discussion on equal gender opportunities in the private sector, addressing key questions on how governments and organisations should approach gender policy. In collaboration with the Embassy of Argentina in the United Kingdom and the British Embassy Buenos Aires.
Women in Business
Debates on Equal Opportunities in the Private Sector
Please note: This event will be conducted in Spanish.
Le informamos: Este evento se llevará a cabo en español.
The successful establishment of equal opportunities for women, in Latin America and around the world, contributes to improvements across broad societal health, education, security and productivity trends.
At this event, Canning House and Pollera Pantalón gather a panel to discuss the progress made and challenges facing women in the private sector, and consider how companies can move beyond traditional corporate social responsibility, benefiting whole societies by combining profits with gender progress.
- How can trade rules support women's economic empowerment?
- Why do women have a limited presence in Chambers of Commerce?
- Can international organisations play a role in the advance of a gender agenda for women in medium and large firms?
- How should governments and organisations approach gender policy?
- What role can women’s networks play?
- How has Covid-19 impacted gender equality?
- Can Covid-19 act as an opportunity for women?
CEO, Canning House
President, Fundación Global and Pollera Pantalon member
HE Ambassador Rossana Surballe
Undersecretary for Mercosur and International Economic Negotiations, Argentine Foreign Ministry
Head of International Relations, Anglo American