The Water Industry in Latin America: Trends and Opportunities
Hosted by WSP
Organised in Partnership with British Water
This half-day conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the commercial opportunities in clean water and wastewater in Latin America, focusing on specific sectors and regional case studies. The conference will feature separate panels of industry experts who are ideally positioned to outline infrastructural needs and challenges, as well as opportunities for investment.
- Registration and Breakfast
- Words of Welcome
- Keynote: An Overview of Clean Water and Wastewater in Latin America
- Canning House Paper Presentation
- Coffee Break
- Discussion 1: Sector and Country-Focused Presentations and Case Studies
- Discussion2: Infrastructural Needs and Access to Finance
- Next Steps
- Closing Remarks
- Networking Lunch
Share This Event
Share this event on social media using the buttons below.