14/15 Belgrave Square, SW1X 8PS
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
Mexico’s energy sector is open for business.
Canning House in collaboration with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Mexican Chamber of Commerce, the Department for International Trade, Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos, ProMéxico and Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores are delighted to welcome you to a conference on the oil and gas sector in Mexico. It will focus on the Mexican Energy Reform and the opportunities it brings to UK companies.
Full programme available here.
Session topics include:
-The Bidding Rounds: Process, Contracts and Fiscal Terms
-BP’s Experience Investing in Mexico’s Energy Sector
-Case Studies and Commercial Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Sector
-Overview of Mexico’s Political and Economic Context
The conference will begin at 8.30am with registration and finish at 3pm including a networking lunch from 1.30pm.
The Bidding Rounds: Process, Contracts and Fiscal Terms –
– The Bidding Rounds Process, Juan Carlos Zepeda, President Commissioner, National Hydrocarbons Commission (CNH)
– Bidding Rounds Economic Terms, Salvador Ugalde, Head of the Hydrocarbons Income Unit, Ministry of Finance (SHCP)
– Bidding Rounds Contracts, (TBC) Ministry of Energy (SENER)
– Description of CNIH’s Available Data, Óscar Roldán, Head of the National Data Repository (CNIH)
BP’s experience Investing in Mexico’s Energy Sector –
– Chris Sladen, Mexico Country Head
Case Studies and Commercial Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Sector –
– Oliver Quinn, Director for Africa and Global New Ventures, Ophir (TBC)
– Eric Zon, Business Development Director – Global Business Development, Gardline
– Colin Clarke, Geophysicist, LR Energy
– BP Chris Sladen, Mexico Country Head
More information including speakers and the final programme will be announced soon.
Please send expressions of interest to email@example.com.