Join Canning House and Chambers Latin America for an informative breakfast briefing on opportunities for UK legal firms in the Latin American Market.
- Beatriz Araujo, Partner and Global Board Member, Baker & McKenzie
- Ignacio Corbera Dale, Partner, Garrigues
- Juan Carlos Machuca, Resident Partner, Uría Menéndez
- Andres Jaramillo, Editor, Chambers Latin America
- Rob Capurro, CEO, Canning House (chair)
A short panel event will be followed by an open discussion and Q&A.
Topics for discussion:
- Regionalisation of local law firms
- Central America case.
- Increasing presence of international players.
- Brazil and the presence of international firms
- Bar association restrictions.
- Growing interest from international firms
- No restrictions to operate in the market
- Peru: Is this the new target?
Who will attend:
This event would be suitable to lawyers and business development managers from law firms in the UK interested in providing legal services across Latin America, both for international clients investing in the region or regional companies desiring to expand abroad. Also, general counsels from UK companies operating in Latin America who would benefit from having a clear picture of the way the legal market operates in that part of the world.
RSVP is essential and will be confirmed by Canning House via email.
To request a place at this event please email: Adam Bowie, Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager
About Chambers Latin America:
Chambers Latin America covers a total of 20 jurisdictions and spans Mexico; Central America; the Caribbean islands of Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico; and all Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries on the South American subcontinent