Brazilian Portuguese Essay Competition 2014
Building on the success of this years essay competition Canning House has teamed up with the Embassy of Brazil to launch an extra competition this year in Brazilian Portuguese. This competition is aimed to challenge University students to apply their knowledge of language and structures to produce in in-depth piece of writing.
Thanks to our sponsors, Rede Brasil Cultural, the 1st prize for this competition is a return flight to Brazil!
To enter follow these steps:
1. Complete your essay.
2. Complete a Cover Sheet (to be signed by student and teacher) and attach it to your essay.
3. Make sure you have read Essay Competition Rules and Guidance
4. Send your completed essay and coversheet postmarked no later than the 21st of November to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Essay Competition,
14-15 Belgrave Square,
- Open to all Undergraduates in the United Kingdom enrolled in a Portuguese Language University course
- Deadline for submissions is 21st Novemeber 2014
- 1st place prize is a return flight to Brazil, thanks to our sponsors Rede Brasil Cultural (subject to terms and conditions)
- All submissions must include a completed cover sheet. By signing and submitting the coversheet you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Essay Competition Rules and Guidance.
If you have any questions about the competition, please do not hesitate to contact the Canning House Team email@example.com 02078115600.